Pages

mercredi 14 décembre 2011

Concept Art : Environments drops and Digital Artist shots !


The funny fact is I had began the sketch below, before green peace drops into  french nuclear centrals.
Also the long awaited grainy shots from that old DA I've received last week after months of delay,
and the fabulous mistake taken for "Real of infinity" instead of "Realm". You know sometimes shit happens,
and sometimes it happens on you, no matter what you have done. Life is strange isn't it ?

I made two versions of this one cause I could not decide which colors I liked best, but I wanted to see how deep could I go in the process of something more refined. The most tricky part was to set the right mood according to what I had exactly in mind.





Now the funny one from which green peace has stolen the idea of doing it....ain't that fun ?







And now the long promised shots, so nobody will say I'm lying over what I'm doing...




The Real of infinity, I'd wish I could read the pre-release magasine...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire