Pages

mercredi 7 mars 2012

From past to present.

There we go for some colors, and for my two cents I'd wish sometimes I'd live in another world, and not being surrounded by some bullshiters. Hopefully there are good guys that I know, good clients, good friends, and those ones know who they are. Also There are good readers and nice members who have some kind of interest in what I do, I just wana thank you for everything, for nothing.
I had finally the guts to redo the color work on this one, and to add fancy fresh details.

I draw war because of hearing war everyday, I dedicate this one to all the Syrians suffering from bullshit, Take that tank down.

Finally I will call it Exodus 356, Let's take off and go far away from our world.

Or Stay Back somewhere in time, meet some good knights and witches.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire